Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rambling End.

I went walking,
Some fresh air,
To clear cobwebs.

Along city streets,
Past city shops,
To the outskirts.

I walked on,
On and on,
A town approached.

I walked amongst,
Houses, shops, streets,
On and out.

Next a village,
A small sprawl,
Swift walk through.

I continued walking,
Past crop fields,
Down country lanes.

Some fresh air,
Cobwebs to clear,
Walking I went.

Down valley deep,
Up hills high,
‘Cross brooks wet.

Following wide roads,
And narrow lanes,
And scrawny paths.

Walking went I,
Until the coast,
Cool sea breeze.

No cobwebs cleared,
Onward I walk,
Washing them away…

4 comments:

Molly Bloom said...

Sometimes I think it's nice to keep the cobwebs in place.

Pod said...

yes it is. accumulate!

Pod said...

just pick the poo off the cobwebs

Inconsequential said...

dunno....sometimes drowning might be better than cobwebs...well, maybe not quite....but close...

Pod - poo on cobwebs?!? do I really want to know....