Saturday, December 09, 2006

Part 1 - Mulch Mouth Reflects. (or as was going to be known as - Trial of Bites)

Picking the scabs of misery, and watching the wounds weep,
Chewing them like undercooked crackling,
Mulch mouth reflects.

“On my way down the drains,
I washed-out a modest instance in the gutter,
How I reminisce, regarding those capricious high life days,
That halcyon time of yore,
No sins, only choices.”

Overhead,
Arrow straight sky wake,
Slowly blurs and dissipates.

Wind whistling like Whittaker,
From damp laden lungs.

“Tie tied in a hang-mans noose,
Slave collar of the system,
Blissful, mindless, conforming slavery,
How did that knot get so tight?”

4 comments:

Molly Bloom said...

My comment may be tainted by the fact that I have just dipped my arm into cleaning bleach and ruined my new top. Grrrrrrrrr. I've just seen it out of the corner of my arm.

Sorry, the noose can be loosened if you let it Inc. You just take some time out and sit and breathe. I think it is important for you right now. Don't let work take over or if not work, take time to rest and listen to music.

Music and rest.
Music and rest.

Take time out for a bit today if you can. I hope you can Inc. Not long to go now before we can have a break.

You should send me your address so I can send you a Chrissy card. Oh, go on, go on, go on.

Molly Bloom said...

'Seen it out the corner of my arm' =- hey that's kind of a freaky typo. Like Cronenberg or David Lynch. Hee hee. That should cheer youxx

Inconsequential said...

:)

have to say, this one has little to do with 'me', not unless the ol' subcon is running the show (again).

The work noose is loose, it's more of a leash and choke chain at our place, and xmas is a sharp jerk to remind us of better times....

Inconsequential said...

Thankyou ES...errr Simon...
I've spent ages trying to get these to work for me, they still don't, but if I tweak and faff with 'em anymore they'll just break.
Of course, this maybe means that they're now too abstract for most readers...

Hang on, I don't have many readers, so i guess it matters not.

Though the few I have seems to prefer the dead animals...

Hmmm, mayhap I should stop trying to write anything good, and just work my way through a Zoo...